Residential Properties


Letting out your property can be nothing less than a minefield ….. unless you use the right agent.

The common law now requires that all landlords register themselves and their Welsh properties. In addition to this if you are planning to manage the letting yourself, you’ll also need to apply for a license. This is where we can help, as you won’t need a license if you use an agent like Smooth Moves.

We can offer a tenant find only, rent collection or fully managed service all at very competitive rates, and we’ll BEAT any written quotation!

For peace of mind, all our contractors are vetted and approved and can carry out any repairs or maintenance work, including gas and electrical certificates that you may require.



  • Permissions – Seek permission to let out your property from your mortgage provider and leaseholder (if applicable).
  • Legislation – You must register yourself and your Welsh property at
  • Compliance – A gas safety certificate is required annually, a current energy performance certificate (EPC) and a Landlord’s insurance policy are required. A valid electrical safety certificate is also recommended.



  • Register – Give your contact details to us along with a list of your property requirements. Also visit ‘Rightmove’ and ‘On The Market’ websites.
  • View – In order to secure your new home, we recommend an early viewing. Call us today!
  • Apply – Return your completed application forms (be honest!), proof of identification and agency fee and soon as possible so we can begin your credit and reference searches. Upon completion, you will be given the keys to your new home.

Congratulations! You can now move into your new home.

So contact our lettings team at Smooth Moves Property Agents
Tel 01633 401070


FEES - 1st January 2020 - Fee List - Click Here

Please note if your property lets for higher or lower than the above examples, your commission fee will be corresponding higher or lower.

Tenant's Insurance from HomeLet