The next steps to reform the leasehold system in Wales have been announced by the Welsh Government. The following information can be read in full on the PropertyMark website Key findings of the research There are approximately 235,000 leasehold properties in Wales, representing 16 per cent of the housing stock. In general, purchasers buy a…
We will often receive numerous enquiries from home owners at this time of the year who are seeking advice about preparing their houses for sale in the Spring. Whilst we are happy to offer our expertise and advice, we will also recommend that they put their houses on the market ASAP and these are the…
- Booming Rental Market Continues
- What are the Main Priorities of Home Seekers: Has the Landscape Changed Over the Last Twelve Months?
- LANDLORDS – IS YOUR MONEY PROTECTED?
- Landlords, Why Should You Choose Smooth Moves to Let Your Property?
- Welsh Housing Minister Announces Actions to Reform Leasehold Market in Wales