Being a landlord can be a stressful experience. You worry when the property is empty and then worry even more when the property is occupied. Be it issues with maintenance, government legislations or problem tenancies, Smooth Moves are here to help. We ensure that you receive the maximum return on your investment with a good…
As part of our introduction process when working with house sellers we often ask what the reason(s) is for their decision to move. We have looked back through the various reasons provided over the past twelve months and identified the following six most popular reasons. Perhaps some of these might be applicable to your current…
Are you a landlord searching for a property to purchase? Perhaps it is your first time buying a property to let or maybe you already have a portfolio? We have written this practical guide to provide our advice and guidance and will happily answer any questions or requests for further information you might have. Research…
- Booming Rental Market Continues
- What are the Main Priorities of Home Seekers: Has the Landscape Changed Over the Last Twelve Months?
- LANDLORDS – IS YOUR MONEY PROTECTED?
- Landlords, Why Should You Choose Smooth Moves to Let Your Property?
- Welsh Housing Minister Announces Actions to Reform Leasehold Market in Wales