The next steps to reform the leasehold system in Wales have been announced by the Welsh Government. The following information can be read in full on the PropertyMark website Key findings of the research There are approximately 235,000 leasehold properties in Wales, representing 16 per cent of the housing stock. In general, purchasers buy a…
Extension of the current restrictions on evictions, which are due to expire on 31 March, to the end of June 2021
The Welsh Government yesterday, 17 March, issued a statement confirming they have laid the Public Health (Protection from Eviction) (No.2) (Wales) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 (‘the No.2 Regulations’). These regulations replicate the Public Health (Protection from Eviction) (Wales) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021, and will extend the current restrictions on evictions, which are due to expire on 31…
As part of our introduction process when working with house sellers we often ask what the reason(s) is for their decision to move. We have looked back through the various reasons provided over the past twelve months and identified the following six most popular reasons. Perhaps some of these might be applicable to your current…
- Booming Rental Market Continues
- What are the Main Priorities of Home Seekers: Has the Landscape Changed Over the Last Twelve Months?
- LANDLORDS – IS YOUR MONEY PROTECTED?
- Landlords, Why Should You Choose Smooth Moves to Let Your Property?
- Welsh Housing Minister Announces Actions to Reform Leasehold Market in Wales