Our comments regarding how we adapted as a business to Covid-19 and the subsequent lockdown has been featured in the latest edition of The Business magazine. You can read our response and those of some of our fellow local businesses by clicking here: We have also included the comments made by Alison below. As well…
If you are a landlord or are considering renting your property, please speak to our experts as demand for good quality rented homes has never been higher in Newport and surrounding areas. Due to a shortage in supply, tenants are paying more and staying longer. We strongly recommend that if you are considering becoming a…
- LANDLORDS – IS YOUR MONEY PROTECTED?
- Landlords, Why Should You Choose Smooth Moves to Let Your Property?
- Welsh Housing Minister Announces Actions to Reform Leasehold Market in Wales
- Extension of the current restrictions on evictions, which are due to expire on 31 March, to the end of June 2021
- Six Reasons Why You Might Be Considering Moving House